APEX offers a full range of Quantity Surveying, Project Management and Construction Consultancy services that take building projects from a confident start to a successful finish.
Quantity Surveying Services:
It is the Quantity Surveyor’s ongoing implementation of financial discipline in the areas of budget setting, alternative design option costing, cash flow projections, final cost forecasting, management of variations, dispute resolution and timeous final account settlement, etc. that allow the maximum value for money requirement to be achieved on building projects.
- Financial viability studies
- Estimates of construction costs
- Cost planning and value engineering
- Procurement – strategy, tender documentation, bills of quantities, tendering, negotiation and adjudication for principal contracts and subcontracts.
- Contractual advice, arrangements and contract documentation
- Cost control, management and reporting
- Contract administration, management and monitoring
- Final account measurement and settlement for principal contracts and subcontracts
- Watching brief
- Life cycle costing
- Replacement cost valuations for insurance purposes
PROJECT MANAGEMENT SERVICES:
The success of any project is determined from the outset by the team involved and the management of the process from inception to completion, with skills and understanding of the interconnected aspects of the project, the interpersonal relationships of those involved all within the constraints of time, quality and project budget. At APEX Construction Consultants we provide all of the above as part of our Project Management function, along with various other project management related services.
- Project management
- Principal agency
- Tenant co-ordination
- Tenant fit-outs